Sunday, July 26, 2009

In With the New


As most of you know, we drive a Chevy Aveo. It was the first car that I bought with my own money and I've made great use of it for the last 5 years. I bought it right after my mission, and love it! I know I'm a sap, but I am quite attached to this little blue car. I've had lots of firsts in the Aveo. (First accident, first marriage, first house, first baby, to name a few...) It gets awesome gas mileage (up to 30mpg) and is a great economical car for a couple, but not really for a family... So, we've upgraded!




Introducing our new vehicle, the Kia Rondo! It's a beautiful car, especially since it has automatic windows and doors, cruise control, and tons of space! (All of which the Aveo did not have.) We've been wanting a different vehicle since January, when we drove home to California with barely enough room for Connell in the back seat and with some of our presents left behind in Idaho for lack of space! We finally found the vehicle we think will fit our needs beautifully, and so far we love it! Kia gave us a great deal on a trade-in and we came home from the dealership yesterday with our new addition. It's a used 2009 that gets great gas mileage (up to 28mpg) and it comes with an awesome factory warranty. Best of all, it fits nicely in our budget, so we're happy with our choice!

3 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

Congrats on the new car! I remember your old one from when you visited me in Utah. I hope you all are settling in nice to your new place and such.

Emmy Montez said...

sweet! you are totally going to love it. Sounds like a great trade.

Marlene said...

That is great to have more room. Congratulations on your new vehicle. I'm sure Connell appreciates it! We are off to the bookmobile, which Jesse calls the book mc bill.

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration