First there was our apartment complex parade...
And then there was the potluck afterwards...
And then we went back to our apartment to get ready for trick-or-treating. JayC had a couple of his friends come over, so we could both take Connell trick-or-treating. (Our new Kia is in the background here.)
All in all, we had a fun Halloween! Connell was so excited about getting candy for free in his little bucket! He kept looking at and going through his candy, and we had to practically drag him from door to door. We only got through about a quarter of our apartment complex before we were done! (Connell was too distracted and we were tired of forcing him to go door to door...) But he made a pretty good haul! I love how involved our apartment managers were with Halloween. They had us all put up signs on our doors if we were going to be giving out candy, so we knew which apartments we could go to for trick-or-treating. And the parade and potluck were fun! Notice the grass is green and the weather is still beautiful here in Texas! :) We hope you all enjoyed your Halloween also!






6 comments:
Thats the cutest pirate I've ever seen! Looks like you guys had a fun halloween!
How fun! I loved the costumes and your shirt Kaylene! We got lots of candy too. I need to have Lee take some to work for me...
Pirates. Now there's a surprise! j/k I love the costumes and it looks like you had a great time :)
Very nice...I like your Kia. Looks good! We had a great Halloween too!
How cool that your apt. complex does all that stuff! That makes it fun and easy. He is a cutie of a pirate-his looking glass is perfect! Looks like he loves his bed too!!!
wait a second...who the heck is Austin??? This is emm by they way. Weird...
Post a Comment