Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas in Texas



JayC wearing one of his cool hats while looking through his stocking.



My Kindle (yay!)



Connell being silly.



Daddy's new hats!



Connell's winter hat. Believe me, we need it here lately!



Connell's new Disney movies.






My beautiful painting!!



All the loot!




We did pretty well for Christmas this year. JayC outdid me on cool gifts, but I think I'm much easier to shop for. :) Connell loved opening presents and we've been watching many new cartoons the last few days! He's loving all his new toys. He sure was spoiled by Santa! :) It's been so nice to have JayC home for the last week, and he only has to work one day this week. We're hoping to be able to have a fun date on our anniversary on Wednesday. It's been a very fun Christmas, even though we've been all on our own here in Texas. We have good friends here to help us not get homesick through the holidays. 2010, here we come!

4 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Merry Christmas Hebdon Family! I just sent you an invite to our blog. www.GrowingUpPayne.blogspot.com

Marlene said...

I'm glad that you had a good Christmas! So did we! Thanks so much for all the presents! Zeb loves the keys and the kids have been a sticky nasty mess eating those HUGE suckers today! Thanks for all the fun games too! We are set up with all those nice games! They have already played pop the pig and they really like it and think it is funny! I will do a post later on in the week when my new internet gets installed on Wed! That was my Christmas present! Fast internet! Woohoo!

Ryan-n-Amanda said...

Merry Christmas Hebdon Family. Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas.

The Ottley's said...

I have a hard time believing it's cold in Texas! :) Looks like it was a great Christmas!

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration