2 items of business:
1. Okay, so my sister Emmy gave the challenge to post our favorite family recipe. Honestly, we don't have one! We can't come up with a recipe that we just love and like to have frequently. Hmm. I think it's probably because I'm always experimenting with new recipes. We very rarely have the same thing twice. I've never really thought about it until now! I guess when I don't feel like making something new and creative, I do fall back on a few easy things like tacoes, taco salad, BLT's or pizza, whichever I happen to have the ingredients for. So now I guess our quest is to find a recipe that will become the new Hebdon family favorite!
2. My other sister, Marlene, gave the challenge to post who your celebrity look-alike is. They have some pretty good ones and posted pictures of them for comparison. I have a problem with this challenge as well. JayC and I have no clue what celebrity we look similar to! No one has ever told us we looked like one. So my challenge to everyone else is to give us ideas as to who we might look like! Then we'll post pictures on the blog so you can see if they fit us or not. I'm both excited and nervous to see who
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
mmmm...blts...i always fall back on tacos as well! They're so good and easy! You've gotta give me a recipe you guys like though! You'll find something, ours changes every once in awhile anyways. hmmm...I've always thought JayC reminded me of Bill Murray (the younger version of course) mike says he reminds him of one of the hobbits on LOR...I think merry or pippin? And Kaylene...I think Julianne Moore. (had to look that one up, haha)
Maybe that girl who plays Miranda from Sex and the City. Not a perfect match but a small resemblance. Thanks for coming over today and keeping us company. Sorry we were so boring, but we really had fun with you over. We'll have to do it again.
I love to try new recipes too! It's so fun to be able to eat different foods! It gets boring to always eat the same meal over and over! :) I think you look kinda like Jodi Foster.
Post a Comment