There's nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby. :)
We played dress-up the other day. I found Connell's baby pirate Halloween costume, and Connell wanted to put it on Callister, so we decided to dress Connell up too and take a picture. I had the hardest time getting a good picture of both of them! So here's what I got without the picture being blurry from Callister moving around. Funny baby. I have yet to get a really good picture of his cute dimples.
JayC had surgery on Thursday of last week to get the mass of something out of his side where his hernia surgeries were. He has been hurting for awhile, and they decided to just take the lump of whatever out to hopefully stop his pain. We don't know what it was yet, and we probably won't know until the 6th when JayC has his follow-up appointment with his doctor. Hopefully he won't have anymore problems. He's recovering quickly and he gets 2 weeks off, so we're planning a vacation! Life is good with the Hebdons.






2 comments:
geez...JayC is a pro at surgery, isn't he? Hopefully that takes care of things...Such cute pictures, What? Callister is getting big too fast. Cute brothers!!
I love those pirate pictures so much! You should get some professional shots (maybe in a few weeks Callister will smile for the camera more easily)- how cute would a couple of pirates be on your wall?!!
Post a Comment