Thursday, July 26, 2012

18 months!

 Callister turns 18 months old today! I hate how quickly time goes with my babies! I know everyone says it, but it really is true and I try to cherish every moment I have with these sweet boys. I'm so thankful for this kid, since we didn't know for awhile if we would be able to have another baby. He is my miracle baby! I remember very clearly the feeling of utter joy I had when I found out I was pregnant with him. It was a total surprise, and I'll never forget how truly blessed and thankful I felt, and still feel, that we were blessed to have him in our home. He's the sweetest and cutest little guy! I mean, look at that face?! How can you not just melt at those dimples?

 Callister adores his big brother and wants to do everything that he does. He loves to wear Connell's backpack around the house and feels so special when he does. He always tried to get on the bus with Connell when it would come to pick him up for preschool and would wave and sadly say "Bye bye!" as we'd watch him leave. I remember feeling overwhelmed and doubtful that I would ever be able to love another baby as much as I love Connell, but as soon as I saw his little face, I knew it would never be a problem! My heart has just doubled in size to contain my love for both. :)

 He is such a light in our home, and he always goes out of his way to welcome daddy home from work. He loves his daddy and loves to cuddle with him on the couch or wrestle with him and Connell. He just finished eating a cookie in these pictures and was being so silly!

Now the adventure of Nursery comes into play! It will be interesting to see he does, since he's also a mommy's boy and still doesn't want to let go of nursing... We love you Callister!!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Wow, what a big boy! I can't believe it is time for nursery already! He is so darn cute!

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration