Callister modeling our cool reunion shirts. Look at how it brings out his baby blues! We stayed at my sis-in-law's grandma's cabin in Island Park with my whole family. So much fun!
Connell and Daddy posing for me in front of Henry's Lake and the dock. We had a lot of fun playing in the water and on the boats. JayC even did some water-skiing, which surprised me! I didn't know he could do that!
What a stinking cute boy! Connell had a blast with his cousins playing in the water and getting eaten by mosquitoes! (Yep, they were super bad!)
We were all happy when Callister finally did this...he was a little terror! But I guess he's that age! Good thing he's so cute!
Connell played in the cool playdough Aunt Marty made from scratch. He loves that stuff. We all took turns for meals and it was nice and relaxing. I wish I had taken more pictures of everybody!
Aunt Marty and Ella looking cute in their shirts! I'd say our first official Lloyd reunion was a success! I'm glad I had the idea! :) Thanks for doing all the planning, Marty! ;) Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh, I didn't get a single picture, so glad you did! That was a great idea, it really went super well. We loved getting to see you all!
It was a great time! I've been wanting to blot about it but our computer got fried by lightening. Hopefully we get a new computer soon. Love your pictures!
Post a Comment