We had Caellum's baby blessing on July 7th. It was beautiful! JayC did a wonderful job. He feels it is important to only say what the spirit prompts you to say in the blessing, and I worry a little bit that maybe he won't say anything, (I know, I know, ye of little faith...) but he always does a great job! I love that he listens to the Holy Ghost in his blessings. That's why they're so awesome!
It was really nice to be surrounded by JayC's family, and Mom and Dad Lloyd were able to be there too to represent my family! I'm so glad they were able to make it! I'm loving my new camera! I take so many more pictures than I used to, and they turn out so much better. So here's a bunch from that day!
I love my cute little family!! I'm so thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the many blessings it brings us. It brings me so much comfort to know my family has been sealed for eternity, and these boys are mine forever! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh sweet..! I really like the boys matching outfits. How fun to have 3 boys! Wish we could've been there!
Congrats on Caellum!!!! So exciting. I bet it was great having family around.
Post a Comment