Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Cordellia!

JayC says I'm so lucky, because I have a living doll that I get to dress up! I agree! I definitely have a ton of fun shopping for clothes for this beautiful baby girl!
 
We tried out the one piece and she acted so surprised!

Pretty tutu!

Beautiful winter dress!

She loves her exersaucer!

This was her Thanksgiving outfit!

And this one was just too cute!

Her favorite time: bathtime!
Cordellia is my only baby that has had severe cradle cap since she was about a month old. It has finally completely gone away at 6 months old, but I was worried for awhile!  She also had a large bump on the right side of her head, a hematoma, for the first 4 months. Since she had to make a complete turn around to push herself out of the birth canal, her head was right against my pelvic bone, so that can sometimes result in a swelling that takes time to go away. Thankfully, it did shrink a little bit at a time, but finally went away completely. I have to really think about where it was now. We're so thankful she's so healthy and happy!

1 comment:

Heather Lloyd said...

Cordy is SO photogenic!

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration