![]() |
| JayC and Connell made a 'Creeper' from Minecraft for Connell's pinewood derby car. It turned out super cute, I thought! |
It was much more professional and "high tech" than I had imagined. The guy they hired had a track and you could time every car's speed for every race and watch it also on the big screen. Pretty impressive! I had no idea that it was taken so seriously! Connell got 6th or 7th place overall, so he did pretty good for his first one. We all had fun and look forward to doing it again for years and years to come!
![]() |
| Uncle Chase and Emma were great cheerleaders! |
![]() |
| Silly Caellum! |
![]() |
| All the competitors. There were some pretty neat cars. |
![]() |
| Pinewood Derby 2016 |















2 comments:
Way to go Scout!!
Nice car, boys! Good times. Let's see, with three boys you have about a billion more derbies to go!
Post a Comment