Sunday, September 17, 2017

April!




We celebrated Jeniece's 80th birthday in April. All of her kids and grandkids and great-grandkids surprised her. We had a good celebration together. I think she felt pretty loved.We got family pictures in honor of her birthday.

Caellum turned 4 on April 18th! He's such a good, mellow kid. We just love him so much. I can't believe he's 4!

I like to get the kids matching church outfits for Easter. They don't seem to mind yet, but I don't think I'll be able to do matching anymore with Connell. He's getting too big! I'll enjoy it while I can. They're so cute!

Caellum figured out how to cross his eyes. He's so silly.

One of Caellum's birthday presents.

Clown nose in the face! (Thrown by Uncle Chase.)

Opening presents on his birthday.

Cutie!

Enjoying Caellum's birthday cake.
Birthday boy.
Cars cupcake cake.


Blowing out the candles.







We celebrated Easter at Grammy Del's house with food and the Easter egg hunt after church. We had Easter baskets and an egg hunt of our own at our house the day before. The bottom picture is of us putting our trampoline together. The kids have sure had a fun time jumping on it this summer!

No comments:

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration