Thursday, January 4, 2018

October!



Playing in the leaves with the neighbor girls.

My beautiful bushes!



Cordellia loves My Little Pony!

Marlene and mom and I cut up a deer that Jesse got, so the younger kids got to play with their cousins for a few hours. They were so nice to share some venison with us! Cordellia got worn out.

Faith and Caellum sure had fun playing together.

The kids got new bedroom arrangements. Connell and Callister get to share a new bunkbed.

Cordellia and Caellum are sharing this room for now.

Connell got to meet a real author and got her autograph on her book! He was so excited. Oh, my heart! I'm so excited to have a son that loves books and writing as much as me.

We had a fun ward Fall Festival/Carnival. Callister got his face painted and wanted a picture.

Halloween! Cordellia dressed up as Rapunzel. Such a pretty princess!

Boo at the Zoo! October 2017. JayC and I are steampunk something or other, Connell is Batman, Callister and Caellum are ninjas from Lego Ninjago, and Cordellia is our pretty princess!

The kids got to watch a cartoon while we waited to get family pictures at JC Penney.

I love how they turned out. Hebdons 2017.

My beautiful children! Connell is 10, Callister is 6, Caellum is 4, and Cordellia is 2.

No comments:

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration