Friday, October 26, 2018

August!

The City of Rocks with cousins!

Lots of swimming and swimming lessons this summer!

The Idaho Falls Zoo is so great! We love that we're so close to it.

These handsome boys got haircuts all ready for school to start.

JayC's class pictures someone found when he was probably in 2nd or 3rd grade. (Bottom Right)

This year marks 20 years since I graduated from high school. So crazy!

This cute girl cuddling with her favorite doggy!

A cute family picture mom had on her mirror that I had to share. I was probably about 5, since Emmy was the baby. Pre-Leland. I love that I'm sitting on daddy's lap. :)

We had lots of "tea" parties this summer!

The boys started school on August 22nd at our new school: White Pine Charter School. For lots of reasons, we decided and felt it was best to switch schools this year. A lot of kids from our ward are at this same charter school, and I got all three boys in, so we made the switch! They look so handsome in their uniforms! Connell is in 6th grade (middle school), Callister is in 2nd grade, and Caellum is starting Kindergarten!

Caellum and Cordellia in front of his Kindergarten classroom. He's doing great and loving it, although we did have a few incidents about arguing with teacher and learning not to call names, even in jest. He's learning so much!

First day of school. I drive the boys in the morning, and they ride the bus home in the afternoon.

My big middle schooler!

When we had our family reunion in May, Leland blessed his new baby boy, Griffin, and all the brothers and dad joined in the circle. It's always so neat to see them all using the priesthood. Family is such a blessing!

No comments:

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration