![]() |
| The Lloyd Family after Mae's baptism! (5/26/18) |
![]() |
| Last day of school! |
![]() |
| Connell had a lot of fun in cub scouts this summer. |
![]() |
| Our favorite store, ToysRus, closed this summer. |
![]() |
| Incredibles 2, the kids loved it! |
![]() |
| Jurassic World 2, we all loved it! |
![]() |
| Connell and his teacher Mrs. Yates. He had her for two years and just loves her. |
![]() |
| Callister and Mr. Walton. We really like how well Callister has done this year with Mr. Walton. |
![]() |
| Cordellia and Kathryn swinging together. We went to Marty's house to celebrate mom and I's birthday on the 15th. It was a lot of fun! Yummy food and great company! |
![]() |
| Caelllum and Faith are cousin besties! |
![]() |
| Connell loved riding uncle Ross's four wheeler! |
![]() |
| We all had to guess where Christian was going to get called on his mission! |
![]() |
| It was so neat to be there to watch Christian open his mission call to Kansas! So proud of him! |
![]() |
| Cordellia in the bath. I realized I don't have enough pictures of this fun event! |
![]() |
| Connell and I were able to go roller skating with his school. He had a blast, even though he kept falling down, and I still have it after all these years!:) |
![]() |
| Fun at the Ammon water park. Connell gets a lot of freckles when he's in the sun, just like I used to. |
![]() |
| We took the chance to go to Yellowstone Park the last weekend of June. It was so great! We all loved it and will make it a yearly summer event. |
![]() |
| The kids had a blast and we even saw a whole herd of buffalo pass right in front of our car. Once in a lifetime adventures! |
![]() |
| Even though it was cold and windy in the park, the kids still wanted ice cream! |
![]() |
| Tough kids with their sunglasses on! |
![]() |
| Caelllum and I waiting for Old Faithful to erupt! |




























No comments:
Post a Comment