Just a note to tell everyone that this morning, Connell rolled over for the very first time!! I set him down on his stomach, and instantly he saw a toy to his left and rolled over to get it! Has he been practicing this when I haven't been watching?! I tried to get him to do it again, but no luck. He probably has no idea why I was so excited!
Oh, and just an explanation about the pirate costumes... When little Connell Jack was still in the womb, we were trying to decide a theme for his baby room. JayC really wanted us to do it in pirate stuff. I was hesitant at first, but it turns out they have super cute baby pirate stuff! So Connell is known as the pirate baby, and his middle name "Jack", silly as it may seem, is after Captain Jack Sparrow. (Also note that JayC and I are HUGE Johnny Depp fans!) So there ya go!






5 comments:
*Please note that I am in love with Johnny Depp!
congrats on the first roll over!
Hiya! I'm a Hebdon too, living down in Salt Lake. My great, great, great Grandfather lived up there in Idaho, so methinks we must be related somehow. Anyway, congratulations on the first roll!
-James
Congrats on the rolling over! Sooo exciting when they learn new things!!
I would love to see pics of a baby room in pirate decor! Too cute for a lil' boy...and very exciting about the roll over
Hey! How are you? I love your blog. By the way, how did you get the music on there? That is AWESOME!
What is your email and home address? I would love to send a Christmas card.
Love Ruth
leeandruthrobertson@gmail.com
Post a Comment