




Here are Connell's latest professional pictures. They turned out so adorable! He's such a smiler (and he still loves that tongue)! We're pretty excited to spend Christmas with our little angel. Oh, the Santa Claus hands are actually my hands in shoulder-length gloves. Interesting idea, but it turned out cute! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas holiday! I know mine is so much more meaningful this year as I think of my wonderful and many blessings made possible through our Savior Jesus Christ. Something about having a baby just makes the Christ child so much more real to me.






4 comments:
Wow, does he know how to show off that cute smile already!!! He's adorable Kaylene :) You guys have a Merry Christmas!
Love ya,
Megan
oh he is so very cute! What a great smile he has.
These are adorable! It was so fun to get a comment from you on our blog. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season - I know what you mean about it just being better once you have kids. Just wait until they get old enough to talk and can tell you all about the wise men following the star....soooo fun!
Val
What a beautiful little angel you have!! These are cute pictures!!
Post a Comment