Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Air Force, here we come!

JayC left for San Antonio for Basic Training on Jan. 14th! Two weeks without my husband have been pretty crazy. I now know how much he really does for me and Connell. I hope the next 4 weeks pass quickly (for him and for me) until I will see him again on Feb. 27th in San Antonio for graduation! I lost my pictures in my move out of our house, so I'll post them once found!

5 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

Wow that has got to be rough to be without your husband. When are you moving to California? Because we go there fairly often and it would be fun to meet up.

Megan and Jeremy said...

are you all in california now? sorry you've been without a husband! i can't imagine 6 weeks!!! i hope it flys by :) can't wait to see more pictures of you all

Myra Bybee said...

Ya I was only in Idaho for 2 days and it was pretty jam packed! It isn't because I don't love you. And you live in a different part of Idaho...sooo...
We will have to plan a trip to your part of Calif after you move. That would be fu-un!

Elizabeth C said...

Well, I have heard that the Air FOrce is the most Family Friendly service. So you made a great choice there. You are a brave lady to be without your hubby though!!

mommyconnie said...

Almost Feb. 27 ... Exciting to know soon you'll be with hubby/daddy!

Enjoy

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration