Thursday, March 20, 2008

Air Force, here we are!

Ok, finally I'm updating our blog! We finally arrived in Seaside, CA with all our stuff and I'm halfway settled into our new home. I love it here! Besides the fact I get to see JayC every day again, it's awesome to live right next to the ocean. It was fun to see JayC graduate from Basic Training in San Antonio the end of February. We also had a fun time visiting the Alamo and Sea World. Here are some pictures of our latest adventures. I'm so proud of JayC!




8 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Yeah an update!!! I have been checking your blog at least twice a week so I am so glad to see new pictures of your cute family! Connell looks so much more grown up than a couple months ago-what a handsome little man you've got there! And congrats to JayC for finishing basic training and starting his program in CA. Wish we could come for a nice, long, sunny visit :)

The Ottley's said...

Hey Kaylene,

Chadd was in the Marine's for 8 years so he empathizes with your recent commitment. :) We've got a BLOG too. I just started! :)
theottleys.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you!
Best of luck with the Air Force!
Tami Ottley

mommyconnie said...

YEAH! happy your family is together again -- wow such a different lifestyle, sounds exciting and brave :) congrats to JayC for taking this on and to you Kaylene for being wonderfully strong and supportive! enjoy the sunshine and have many playful days with adorable Connell

God Bless and Good Luck

Myra Bybee said...

Hooray you are still alive! congrats to JayV for finishing his basic training. I need to visit you in CA, or if you guys ever want to visit Las Vegas you are welcome!

Myra Bybee said...

Hey. I am not going home for conference or the reunion, because I have Saturday class. I want to know who called you. Maybe you should call me sometime!

Emmy Montez said...

hi sis! so i just started a blog of my own.....yay! i love looking at yours!

Elizabeth C said...

Lovely new pictures of your fam! Very neat that you guys are done with the training part!

Emmy Montez said...

ohh! i miss connell...i just want to pick him up and squeeze him!! you need to put some more pics up of you guys!i know...everyone else in the fam. needs to do this! in fact.. i think i'll e-mail them now...

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration