Monday, June 9, 2008

Eleven Months Old!

Connell just hit 11 months yesterday! I can't believe how big he is and how much he can do! It's so much fun seeing his new "tricks" everyday! Here are some cute pictures I took this morning. (Thanks for the cute outfit, Grandma Danna!)

Connell was jabbering when I took this picture and it gave me a good view of his two teeth coming up on the bottom. The right one poked through first, but they're about even now. The race is on to see which one grows all the way in first!
The next three pictures are my attempt to share Connell's new method of crawling. He puts his right leg in front of him and pulls the rest of his body along with his foot. It seems like normal crawling would be easier, but this way he can carry toys along with him. It's pretty funny to watch!



The last picture is of me and Connell right before he grabbed the camera out of my hands and pushed it to the floor to be broken forever. We are in great mourning over the loss of our camera. So if anyone is willing to donate to the "take a picture of their grandson fund," let us know. (It takes an XD memory card.) He he!

4 comments:

Emmy Montez said...

Oh Katie...he is so cute! i love his blonde hair! And he looks like such a big boy...hes growing so fast! Your camera broke?? Ahh! sad!Love you guys!

Megan and Jeremy said...

I can't believe he is almost 1 year old already! I must say he is such a cutie-pie and I think he is a good mix of you and JayC.
Hyrum killed our camera too, but it had a slow death. That was our Christmas last year-a new camera! I hope you guys get a new camera soon so you can keep taking pictures of your little man!

The Ottley's said...

Kaylene,
What a cute little guy! He looks like he's growing up to be quite the handsome guy! :) How's JC doing with his military trainings?
Thinking of you!
Tami

Emmy Montez said...

Do you have a new camera yet?? hahaha

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration