

He loves the musical ark and animal set we got him. It plays music when you push it around and all the animals make "click" sounds when you move their heads and legs.

I made him an applesauce birthday cake, which turned out yummy. I'd say he had a pretty good birthday! What a big boy!


We love you, Connell! We're so proud to be your parents! (It makes me teary eyed to think that my baby boy is growing so fast!) Thank you for birthday calls and presents, Grandmas and Grandpas!!






8 comments:
Wow! ONE...That is a big birthday! Hope things are going great!
Happy Birthday Connell-that is a big day!!! Looks like it was a fun day--did you guys get a new camera or did your old one come back to life? :-)
HI!!! I will tell Jeremy you say hi! I am so excited you found us-jeremy will be too!
Hi guys! Connell is adorable! Happy 1st birthday! Kaylene, I can't believe you are only two hours away from us. We have got to get together sometime.
what a fun day!! So i remembered his b-day the day before but forgot the day of!! looks like he did pretty well for himself tho! mmmm....cake
I can't believe you have a one year old! He is a cutie! I really do want to come visit you at some point. I am going to be broke for the next few months, because I am starting student teaching and have to live off a student loan.But once that is over with I am so coming to visit you!
Kaylene,
I see you have a blog for Ryan and Amanda. Do you know their email? Or could you ask them to add us to their reader list?
Your boy is adorable!
Happy Birthday Connell!! I know what you mean about getting teary eyed when kids grow up! My baby boy (MY OLDEST) just turned 4!
Post a Comment