Connell was dressed as Batman this year. No luck finding a pirate costume. I didn't really plan far enough ahead to find one! Halloween kind of came up out of nowhere, it seems like. So we headed to Wal-mart and found some cute Batman pajamas with a cape for 10 bucks! I couldn't justify paying $20 or more for something he'll only wear once, so I thought pajamas were a great investment. (Thanks for the idea, Grandma Danna!) Next year I'll be more prepared! We didn't go Trick-or-Treating with Connell, since he didn't seem too interested in the whole thing. We had our ward carnival and trunk-or-treat on Wednesday. Connell just wasn't into it, but I guess he's still pretty young. He just ran around and didn't want to play any games or anything. I'm looking forward to next year when he'll hopefully be more interested! (The first couple pictures are of Connell standing on our table. I guess he thought he really was Batman...:)





We found out on Halloween that JayC has to get surgery on his shoulder. He has a labral tear that supposedly can't get fixed any other way. It's taken the doctors 4 months to figure out why his shoulder was hurting, so it's a relief to figure it out, but I'm not excited about JayC being an invalid for weeks! But hopefully he won't have to be in pain anymore. Also, if you haven't heard, JayC is no longer learning Chinese. There wasn't room for him to continue in a new class like he was hoping, so they stuck him in Spanish. He takes the Spanish test this week, so hopefully we'll soon find out where we're heading next...
2 comments:
Ouch! i hope everything goes ok with JayC's surgery! Thats no fun...What a cute cutie bat-man...I need to update Nia's halloween! I am glad you keep up with the blog...i love looking at it.
What an adorable little batman!!
Post a Comment