Thursday, November 6, 2008

Connell and Baxter






Ok, can I first say that I love blogging?! I all of a sudden can't get enough! Here are some pictures I took of Connell in the back yard last night. He gets so excited when JayC comes home, because the first thing they do is feed Baxter. Connell loves to tease Baxter with his food! It's hilarious. Last night as I was taking pictures, Connell snuck a couple pieces of dogfood. Gross, right? As much as I hate it, it's just too funny! He loves the stuff. And as much as I don't care for Baxter, I must admit it's adorable how much Connell loves him!

4 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

That's funny about the dog food. Great idea about pajamas for a costume! Definitely worth it. Yeah, I need to plan ahead more for Halloween too...I should probably start now thinking up costume for the family! I hope JayC's surgery goes well.

Elizabeth C said...

Yah, most kids try dog food at least once right? It might be good!! ;)

Emmy Montez said...

Wow...what a funny...he is loving it! Nia started crawling about a month and a half ago...how did I not tell you?? haha...oh by the way, I just read twilight...gotta get to the next book!

Megan and Jeremy said...

Batman pj's-what a great idea! And much cheaper too and they can wear them all the time. Kaylene you are too smart :)
I remember eating cat food which seems even worse than dog food for some reason.
I love the new backdrop for your blog! Very cute. And I am guessing you are a Twilight fan?? I have yet to read the books, some day!

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration