Yesterday was JayC's birthday! 28! He had another doctor's appointment to schedule surgery for his shoulder and he also has a hernia that needs to be taken care of. (Yes, Chinese was very, very stressful!) So his hernia surgery will be Dec. 1, and the shoulder surgery will be Dec.9. Whew! So he'll pretty much get the whole month of December off from going to work, but we still can't leave for Idaho until the 18th. We tried to celebrate after all that news by having some of JayC's favorites: shrimp with cocktail sauce and tiramisu. These pictures didn't turn out so well, but here they are!

I tried to get a good picture of JayC and his balloon and tiramisu, but he dropped it on his arm and wouldn't stop moving, so I finally gave up!

This picture of Connell is so hilarious!! I gave him a piece of cake and he demolished it!

The sunset was bright purple, but the picture doesn't do it justice.

Connell with his mashed up dessert...






5 comments:
I love the photo of JayC with cake on his arm! I like the new layout of your blog also!
I always knew I needed to change diaper sizes when Jenna and Rylee started leaking out often. ... So, you guys will be home for the holidays? We need to hook up for sure!!! maybe have a game night like old times.
Good luck with the upcoming surgeries! That will be nice to go home (I am assuming) for the Holidays! I am glad you are feeling better.
Happy Birthday JayC. Sounds like you guys had fun!
Happy Birthday JayC!!! Looks like Connell especially enjoyed the cake :)
Hope the surgeries go OK and you guys have an awesome Thanksgiving!
I tagged you on my blog so now you're it!
Post a Comment