
We had to make one last trip to the beach as a family before JayC left Monday night, so about 5:30pm we headed to the beautiful windy beach of Seaside. We hadn't taken any pictures at the beach, since we thought we'd be here longer and had time to do it later. Well, I'm learning how important it is to live in each moment, cuz it may be your last before you ever expect it! So we took a few pictures for memories and got some dinner and then drove JayC to the Monterey Airport. I hate saying good-bye to JayC and thinking of him traveling alone, but of course he did fine and made it to Texas with no problems. He even got there to find out that his class isn't starting until the 8th after all, but he has to stay anyway, and they'll give him some random job until then. I really wish they would have known, so that he could help me move, but what can you do? We're really gonna miss the beautiful place we've been blessed to live for a year and a half. If it wasn't in California, I could live here forever!:)

These pictures of Connell are at the Renaissance Faire we went to on Saturday. It was pretty small, but fun to look around. We didn't stay long. Connell's going through this phase where he refuses to look at the camera when we try to take pictures of him, so it's hard to get a good picture of him. Of course he's always cute, but I'd like a smile once in awhile!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kaylene!!! I'm sorry I missed it, I haven't been on-line a whole lately. I hope you're doing better and that you won't have to go to the ER again for at least another 29 years :-)
Happy Birthday to Connell soon too.
That is so exciting that JayC got the job he wanted!!! What a relief to have it all figured out. So I'm dying to know what part of Texas you'll be in? How long will you be in Texas? Maybe I should email since I have so many questions ;-) And I secretly vote for Germany so you can live your European dream!!!
Post a Comment