These are a couple of pictures I've never posted. When we were in Idaho Falls in March, JayC's mom had us get these pictures of Connell and his cousin Emma at Sam's Club. (Thanks, Danna!!) I think they turned out adorable! Connell looks so grown up. It makes me sigh, because I really wish I could raise Connell in this day and age, instead of the one that we're in. I think it would be so much easier. The world was simpler then and there weren't as many weirdos! But I guess I'll do what I can with this time.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
"Olden" Days
These are a couple of pictures I've never posted. When we were in Idaho Falls in March, JayC's mom had us get these pictures of Connell and his cousin Emma at Sam's Club. (Thanks, Danna!!) I think they turned out adorable! Connell looks so grown up. It makes me sigh, because I really wish I could raise Connell in this day and age, instead of the one that we're in. I think it would be so much easier. The world was simpler then and there weren't as many weirdos! But I guess I'll do what I can with this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
He would've fit right in too! He looks very cute in his "olden" clothes!
You've seen 'The Village' right? They definitely had a point. I've often thought, maybe we should just go do that somewhere!! ;-)
Post a Comment