Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's a Boy!!





Yep, in case you can't tell by the revealing images above, we're having another boy! (And just in case you really can't tell, he's laying on his back and his little appendage is sticking straight up.) Sorry to be so blunt! :) Anyway, we're excited for Connell to have a little playmate. It was very cool to watch my baby move around for almost an hour as the Ultrasound Tech took pictures and measurements. It's real!! I'm having another baby!! Yay!! And now comes the name game!

8 comments:

Marlene said...

Hooray! How exciting to be having a boy! Looks like you got some good shots. I bet Connell is so excited to be a big brother!

Kallie said...

YAY!! We are very excited for you guys! Do ya'll have any names picked out?

Megan and Jeremy said...

Good luck with the name thing! Boys names are hard for us so figures we have 3 of them! I'm so excited Connell gets a lil' brother to play with & tease of course because what else are big brothers for??

Emmy Montez said...

what a good picture! haha...hes not shy. connell colors in the lines really well!! we are excited for you guys!!!

Heather Lloyd said...

Hooray- a friend for Joziah!! Congratulations :) :)

Callie said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I love the picture! We're having another boy too! I hope you're feeling all right!

Elizabeth C said...

Congratulations! That is EXCITING news!! I bet Connell is very excited to have a baby brother! How fun! :)

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Kaylene!!!! CONGRATS! I am so excited for you! It's great having two boys!!! Clark and Cal have a good time together. That is wonderful! I hope you are feeling well!

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration