It's time to post some Christmas pictures before the New Year gets here! We had a fun celebration with just the 3 and 8/9ths of us. :) We went to Sacramento to see the Star Trek Exhibit for JayC. He had been wanting to go and it's over on Jan. 5, so we went for Christmas Eve. It was pretty cool, and Connell especially loved the Holodeck (they made us disappear on the tv screen, and he thought that was pretty cool!) and the airplane he could climb into. JayC went on the Star Trek flight simulation, and it looked pretty intense, since he went upside down and spun around in a small two-person simulator. He had fun! We did a little bit more shopping in Roseville and then headed home. We decided to open presents on Christmas Eve again like we did last year, since there is no need for secretiveness about Santa yet. Connell was very excited that Santa Claus had come regardless if he saw me bring in the presents! He had lots of fun opening his presents and we had to encourage him to keep going, even though he would have been happy to stop at the first few! JayC and I only had a couple presents to open and we already knew what they were, but it was lots of fun just watching Connell. Thanks to everyone who gave us gifts! Here are a few pictures, and hopefully soon I'll take the time to figure out how to post videos from our new video camera! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Merry Christmas!
It's time to post some Christmas pictures before the New Year gets here! We had a fun celebration with just the 3 and 8/9ths of us. :) We went to Sacramento to see the Star Trek Exhibit for JayC. He had been wanting to go and it's over on Jan. 5, so we went for Christmas Eve. It was pretty cool, and Connell especially loved the Holodeck (they made us disappear on the tv screen, and he thought that was pretty cool!) and the airplane he could climb into. JayC went on the Star Trek flight simulation, and it looked pretty intense, since he went upside down and spun around in a small two-person simulator. He had fun! We did a little bit more shopping in Roseville and then headed home. We decided to open presents on Christmas Eve again like we did last year, since there is no need for secretiveness about Santa yet. Connell was very excited that Santa Claus had come regardless if he saw me bring in the presents! He had lots of fun opening his presents and we had to encourage him to keep going, even though he would have been happy to stop at the first few! JayC and I only had a couple presents to open and we already knew what they were, but it was lots of fun just watching Connell. Thanks to everyone who gave us gifts! Here are a few pictures, and hopefully soon I'll take the time to figure out how to post videos from our new video camera! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
What a fun Christmas! You are no fun at all though for opening presents on Christmas eve, what kind of traditionalist are you? j/k. The funnest part is not being able to sleep Christmas Eve night, because you are too excited for the next morning. (And I'm talking about me, now as a Mom, I can't sleep Christmas Eve night!) Hmm...maybe you are on to something. I also got a video camera for Christmas, so as soon as I figure it out on how to post videos, I'll let you know. Maybe we need to call Emmy!
Aww, Man, Connell got a pillow pet? "Its a pillow, Its a pet, its a pillow pet!" Nia wants one of those so bad. :) She actually grabbed that whale one when we were at the mall the other day, I had to pry it out of her hands. (Marty, we are talking about the girl who would always get up first to peek at presents at 2 a.m.! ) Connell looks so sweet and excited. Wheres the belly shot Katie?? You did awesome on our gifts, we all loved them. especially Nia. They're actually her fav. gifts she got! And Mae LOVES that book. Thanks! Sorry we didn't get down to see you, the time went so fast. (if we were even invited, hehe)
Looks like a fun Christmas! I hope all continues well with the baby!
Looks like you guys had a very Merry Christmas! That is so fun to get to see your pictures! Hope you are feeling really well too!
Post a Comment