Wednesday, January 19, 2011

39 weeks!

I've been dragging my feet to post pictures of my huge pregnant body, but I finally decided that it's part of the fun, so here are a couple of pictures I managed to take today. Don't get me wrong, I love looking pregnant, but I just don't enjoy looking at myself through a camera's eyes when pregnant! I always feel much thinner through my own eyes. :) Anyway, so here I am at 39 weeks (officially tomorrow), and I had my weekly midwife appointment this morning. I've shrunk an inch, so the baby has dropped an inch, which is good! Come on, baby! Ready or not, bring it on! Hopefully my next post will be of our new arrival! (And yes, sorry, all my clothes are super tight-fitting now!)



4 comments:

Kallie said...

You are sooo adorable! I don't care what you say you do look thin! All of your "baby bump" is in the front! I think you look beautiful

Marlene said...

Gotta love the big belly shots! You look great! Enjoy your big baby belly now, because before too long it will be jelly! (That is always the fun part, NOT!) Good luck!

Emmy Montez said...

Good to see a pic finally! :) Its true,in my shower right after i had mae I felt like a deflated balloon. Such a weird feeling to suddenly not be pregnant! You look great, and try to enjoy the last little bit!!!

Megan and Jeremy said...

I know how you feel about the camera. The camera is usually my nemesis anytime but especially when I'm preggo ;) But you look great! Can't wait to meet (via pictures) your new baby!

ps Jeremy & I went dancing last night & I totally thought of you & my Ricks friends. We used to go dancing what seemed like every Fri & Sat night. Ahhhh...made me miss it!

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration