Callister Wilden Hebdon was born on January 26th at 3:14pm at 7 lbs, 3 oz, 20 1/2 inches long at Fremont Hospital in Yuba City, CA. I'm too tired to write more now, but more details are to come!
Ahh, he looks really alert! And that first picture, TOTALLY JayC's nose! Ha, that is funny. Connell has your nose and Callister has his, but other than that he looks just like Connell!And I love his little hairline! Thanks for the pictures! He is so cute! Hooray for a new nephew!
Oh my goodness, he is so sweet! Those cute chubby cheeks already! :) He is definitely Connell's little brother! Yes, rest up lady! It's so fun to get to see him.
YAYAYAY!!!!! What a cute name and a cute baby! I hope all is going well adjusting to two kids! That was my hardest adjustment oddly enough. I hope you are feeling good too!!!! CONGRATS KAYLENE!
Welcome Callister!!! He is so cute :) Hope you're all getting as much rest as you can (with a newborn of course!) & you're all adjusting to a family of FOUR!!
A happy childhood is one of the best gifts that parents have in their power to bestow.
They do not love, that do not show their love. --William Shakespeare
No matter what you've done for yourself or for humanity, if you can't look back on having given love and attention to your own family, what have you really accomplished? --Lee Iacocca Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved. --President Thomas S. Monson
6 comments:
Welcome to the world Callister! Congrats Kaylene, he is perfect :)
Ahh, he looks really alert! And that first picture, TOTALLY JayC's nose! Ha, that is funny. Connell has your nose and Callister has his, but other than that he looks just like Connell!And I love his little hairline! Thanks for the pictures! He is so cute! Hooray for a new nephew!
he's soooo cute! congrats!
Oh my goodness, he is so sweet! Those cute chubby cheeks already! :) He is definitely Connell's little brother! Yes, rest up lady! It's so fun to get to see him.
YAYAYAY!!!!! What a cute name and a cute baby! I hope all is going well adjusting to two kids! That was my hardest adjustment oddly enough. I hope you are feeling good too!!!! CONGRATS KAYLENE!
Welcome Callister!!! He is so cute :) Hope you're all getting as much rest as you can (with a newborn of course!) & you're all adjusting to a family of FOUR!!
Post a Comment