Here are some pictures of Callister I took this morning. What a cutie! These pictures represent what he actually looks like a lot better than the others that I've posted. He's 3 weeks old as of yesterday. He's doing so well and is a super good baby, just like Connell was. He's started to giggle and smile in his sleep every once in awhile, and I can't wait until he smiles when he's awake, cuz those dimples are just adorable! I forgot how messy babies are: between spit-up and messy diapers and squirts during diaper changes, I am constantly washing clothes and blankets! Sheesh! It's so fun having a baby around again, though. I wouldn't trade it for the world!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
3 Weeks
Here are some pictures of Callister I took this morning. What a cutie! These pictures represent what he actually looks like a lot better than the others that I've posted. He's 3 weeks old as of yesterday. He's doing so well and is a super good baby, just like Connell was. He's started to giggle and smile in his sleep every once in awhile, and I can't wait until he smiles when he's awake, cuz those dimples are just adorable! I forgot how messy babies are: between spit-up and messy diapers and squirts during diaper changes, I am constantly washing clothes and blankets! Sheesh! It's so fun having a baby around again, though. I wouldn't trade it for the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Ahh, he is so cute! I wish I could snuggle him! They get big so fast. He definitely looks like himself now.
He is so sweet. Little bit of Connell, but his own guy too!! I really want to see him in person too!!
He is perfect! What a cute boy! My mom said that ya'll might be in IF for the 4th of July... The three (yay we will be three by then) of us might get to come then too. I really want to see this little man in person.
Post a Comment