Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Fun!


Last Saturday, we had our ward's Breakfast in Bethlehem. We got to go in our pajamas and eat a yummy breakfast of pancakes, eggs, sausage, and fruit. Then we had a nativity program and I got to play the piano for it. (It's been awhile!)  

 Then after the program, we got to wait in line to see Santa Claus! Connell asked for a Cars 2 bike. We'll see if he gets it...


What a couple of cuties in their matching jammies! :)



This morning, Connell insisted we make our gingerbread house, so we did! He had his preschool program on Thursday, and we were able to talk to his teacher about his progress so far this school year. His teacher (Ms. Kristen) told us that she thinks he's kindergarten-ready already, and we still have 6 months to go! We're so excited that he's doing so well! He is speaking so much more.

In other exciting news, Callister is now walking! He started a couple weeks ago, and he's really getting it. He's also getting his top two teeth in, so he's been extra moody lately. (Ugh!) But we're very excited for Christmas and I'm almost ready!



2 comments:

Emmy Montez said...

Fun posts! I am so sorry that you had to go through that alone.! You look pretty pitiful on the walker! haha...looks like a fun halloween and thanksgiving. I so love the matching clothes for the girls too....too tempting. That gingerbread house is amazing!
Whelp, see ya in less than a week!

Marlene said...

That sounds like fun that Emmy and Mike are going to be visiting! I am so glad that you are feeling better and things are getting back to normal! I can't imagine! Have a wonderful Christmas!

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration