Sunday, we went to Roberts, where we spent Easter with Grammy Del and JayC's side of the family. We got to have more yummy food and another awesome egg hunt! The boys had a blast, of course. I was looking through Grammy Del's Easter scrapbook and came across this picture above. For a second, I thought, "Where did this picture of my boys come from?!" Then I realized it's obviously a picture of JayC and Cole, but man, the resemblance is pretty crazy! Switch the dimples over, and it could very possibly be Connell and Callister. Very cute!
Connell, always my little poser. :) He's always ready for the action.
We had like 2 seconds to take this picture before Callister took off to start gathering eggs! Very different than last year when we had to pretty much force him to put an egg in his basket!
Callister gathered maybe 10 eggs, and then he put down his basket and was done! He loved running around outside. Connell went to the bitter end trying to find every single egg. He got a lot.
The boys with Grandpa Jay and Frannie.
All three of the grandkids with Grandma Danna.
The boys, Emma, Grandpa Jay and Frannie.
Callister crashed around 7pm, with the tablet of course! As soon as he starts acting crazy and tired, we give him the tablet and he's out within minutes. Funny kid!
The boys with Grammy Del. We love her and love staying the night at her beautiful home!
It was beautiful weather in Idaho Falls the whole time we were there. We were able to spend two nights with Grandma Danna and two nights with Grandpa Jay. Connell and Emma had a great time playing together and Callister took lots of naps. I think he was a little overwhelmed with all the different places we stayed and all the different people, but he did pretty well when he got enough sleep. He's so happy to be home! (Whereas, Connell wants to go back to Idaho!)
We went to the river to see the ducks and geese one afternoon, and of course, the kids loved it.
Connell posing at the waterfall. He had lots of fun climbing on the rocks with Uncle Cole and Emma.
My favorite picture of the day: Daddy and Callister sharing a loving moment. Aww, melts my heart! :) I'm so thankful for my wonderful family and we're so thankful for all of our extended family that cares for us and lets us visit from time to time. We love and miss you all when we're not around! I'm excited for this new addition to our family, both for having another baby, but also cuz we get to have more family visit. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
It was so fun to see you last week! Kids change so much in such a short time, that it's priceless to be able to get together. We're thinking about you and your sweet baby coming soon!
That picture is ridiculous on how much alike JayC and Connell look! How funny! It was so good to see you!! Sorry I never got those clothes to you. Maybe secretly I'm not ready to part with them after all. :0)
I think your oldest looks like you're hubby and your 2nd looks like your hubby. I'm sure they are both combo kids, but that's who's jeans stood out to me! :)
sorry i mean you're 2nd looks like YOU!
Post a Comment