Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Trip Part 1

 First of all, this is just the cutest picture of Callister! I love his beautiful face!!
 We were able to plan a quick trip to Idaho for Connell's spring break. I'm so glad we did! It was great to see family and for the kids to get to know their grandmas and grandpas a little better. They had a blast. We stayed Thursday night with Kory and his family in Twin Falls, which was of course tons of fun! Then we went to Almo for Friday and Saturday where we celebrated Easter with the whole Lloyd family (except for Mike). Pretty good, if you ask me. Lots of food, visiting, games and of course fun!
 Random picture of the boys sharing a laundry basket and watching a cartoon. I love when they're getting along. :)
 The big Almo Easter egg hunt! Callister missed it, cuz he was taking the longest nap in history, but Connell had a fun time! It's so cute to watch all the cousins running for eggs.
 Baby Quinton with my sister Emmy. He's such a cutie, although he didn't want to smile for me!

 The big haul! Luckily they all had small baskets so there were enough eggs for everyone!
 JayC with the dogs. Baxter still loves him more than anyone! (And he doesn't let me forget it...)

Here's Connell practicing his baby skills. Pretty good, if you ask me! He's so adorable with babies! This is his new cousin Raegan, Leland and Lindsey's new baby, and he can't wait for his new baby brother coming in a couple weeks!

We had a blast with my side of the family, and I'm so thankful we were able to see everyone for a couple days. It always seems like too long between visits. Sadly, I didn't get a picture of Marty's new baby, Faith, but I will say it's a good thing I'm pregnant or I would totally be baby-hungry after seeing all those cute babes! :)

No comments:

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration