Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Connell's Kindergarten Pictures
Connell got his second Kindergarten pictures back today. This time, I just bought the cd, so I could print out whichever sizes I want. They never seem to have the right combination packages for me, so I'll just make my own! Anyway, I think they turned out just adorable! I can't believe he's almost done with Kindergarten in just a few months. He's still doing great and is one of the best readers and brightest students in his class (says his teacher)! That's what every parent wants to hear! We're super proud of Connell and all his progress with speech and social development. He's come so far and is doing great. I've been able to go to school with him on Thursdays since January to help out with his class. They have 25 students, so Mrs. Gonzalez has her hands full, so she appreciates the help. I love watching Connell and the other kids interact and learn. Mrs. Gonzalez makes it so much fun! It's fun, but it definitely wears me out! I don't know how she does it everyday...
Everything else is going well also. We're hoping to be able to make a quick trip home to Idaho for Easter and Connell's spring break. As long as my midwife gives the okay, we'll be on our way! I know it's cutting it close, since I'm 35 weeks along, but I think it'll be fine. This baby is coming soon, but we feel like we need to take advantage of visiting family when we get a chance to. It's been too long! And this time, JayC gets to come with us, so that's even better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Yes, that is an exceptionally good school picture!
Can't wait to see you guys :)
That is awesome that Connell is doing so well in school. And what a great picture. He looks like such a big kid!
Post a Comment