Here are some pictures that I found from the fall/winter of 2012 that I haven't posted yet. The last few months, Callister will crash in pretty much any position when he's tired enough. This makes for some pretty entertaining pictures!
The cutest little brothers in the world like to play on my tablet together. Aren't they sweet?
Callister and his messy hair. Yep, it's completely straight!
Connell was Luigi for Halloween, and Callister was Mario. Connell chose the costumes! We had a lot of fun at our ward's Halloween party and trunk-or-treat.
Another crash scene brought to you by Callister! He was in the middle of a snack. Funny kid!
Connell posing with one of the many legos he and Daddy have started collecting lately. It's their favorite thing to do together, and Callister gets frustrated, because he's still too small to help.
What a little doll face! :)
JayC finally had his graduation ceremony for getting his associate degree in Intelligence Studies and was presented with his diploma. I always love the military ceremonies where he gets to wear his blues! The boys were super well-behaved and entertained by it all. Thankfully, it was only like half an hour long! We're very proud of him for getting his associate and hopefully he can continue on to get his bachelor soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Great job JayC! That is wonderful! I love it too when kids just fall asleep whenever, wherever.
Woohoo! Great job, JayC!! Callister is so funny in his uncomfortable sleeping positions! It will be so fun to see what the new little brother looks like!
That is super great, JayC. Seriously, the things I never know until I read a blog post. Its a lot actually, combining you, marty, and Heather! Do you think new baby will have curly hair? awww...!
Congratulations to JayC! That's awesome! Love seeing the pictures of the kids, too.
Post a Comment