Friday, February 14, 2014

Christmas Part 2

Surveying the goods!
Christmas morning, we woke up at 7:30am to the huge thump of Connell falling off his bunkbed! It was a very terrible thing to wake up to. He has never fallen off his bed before, so it was weird, but then I realized I had him turned around and facing out when he is used to being on the inside and facing towards the wall. The poor kid had a headache for a little bit, but quickly forgot about it after he saw that Santa had come! (I was scared to death he was going to have a concussion.) And since then he hasn't fallen off again, thank goodness. I lost some sleep over that one worrying he was going to do it again.  But back to Christmas! We had a great time opening presents and being together as a family. Here are just a ton of pictures!
Callister crashed early on Christmas Eve and didn't even get to open his new pajamas!


Oh yeah, he's a pro now!


Love those dimples!

Connell got a ton of Skylander gear, since he's pretty obsessed.

Lego Duplos are the coolest toys ever!

Gotta have one of these, of course!

Caellum was a little confused by the whole deal.

He got his own remote!

Yes! Lone Ranger Legos!


What a cheese!

Yeah, he totally knew what he was getting...


Yay! I'm not a mom or anything...

Got rid of the old one in the move...

Winnie the Pooh tastes good!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday season! We definitely were spoiled! I'm so very thankful for the time we have each year to focus on Christ and make sure our lives are pointed in the right direction. The Lord has blessed us so much with guidance on what we are to do with our little family next.  We have been very blessed this past year! And I'm excited for what the new year brings!

3 comments:

The Ottley's said...

Idaho falls huh? Does it bring back so many memories?! What sweet boys!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

What a fun Christmas! Glad Connell was fine! Hope you're new year is going well!

Emmy Montez said...

looks so fun! I like going back in time a bit. :)

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration