Callister's birthday was on January 26th, so I'm slow at posting pictures, but he had a great time at his 3rd birthday! We went to Leo's Place in Idaho Falls and he and Connell had fun in the play area, and then we ate pizza and cake. I made the chocolate cake from scratch and Grandma Danna decorated it. I think it turned out super cute, and Callister loved it and wanted to drive the cars on the road. :) He's such a fun and loving and dramatic little guy. I still have a difficult time believing that he's 3 years old. Where did his babyhood go? I just don't remember!
 |
| Connell and Callister with the cake. |
 |
| This silly kid can't take a normal picture! |
 |
| Callister loves Cars and Cars2. |
 |
| Blowing out the candles! |
 |
| He got Cars2 Duplo Legos. He loves these toys. (And I do too!) He also got that super cool tricycle from Grandma Danna and Uncles! |
 |
| He loves his Toy Story Lego train! |
 |
| Connell sampling some birthday cake! |
Caellum slept through the whole birthday party, so he missed all the fun, but it made it easier for me to focus on Callister. :) We had lots of family and friends there too, so it was a fun night.
So we're finally pretty much settled into Idaho Falls. Connell and JayC are both doing great in school. Connell's teacher just loves him and says he's so smart and good at everything. He's a great reader, and I can't help but feel so proud of that! He loves school and is always excited to go.
Callister and Caellum have fun with me at home. We've also been watching my niece Emma when she's in town. We've had a rough adjustment (especially the kids) to cold Idaho winter, but spring is coming soon! My poor California boys. :) JayC had to take some pictures for his humanities class, so the following are some pictures from that assignment. These kids are just so cool!
 |
| Caellum had the time of his life getting thrown in the air. (And I almost had a heart-attack!) |
1 comment:
I can't believe Callister is 3 either! Looks like a fun party. And love that cake.:) Can't wait to see you all in a couple of months! (Connell is looking so big too!) I'm so glad your all adjusting so well.
Post a Comment