Saturday, May 10, 2014

Caellum is Walking!

Of course, he wouldn't cooperate when I was trying to take pictures as proof, but here is one where he's walking away.
 So I caught Caellum taking 4 steps last Saturday (May 3rd) when I peeked into the boys' room to check on them! When he saw me, he immediately sat down and refused to walk anymore. Pretty funny! He hadn't acted interested in walking at all before that, even though we would try to get him to walk while holding his hands. I guess he just decided he was ready, because since then, he's walking a little bit more everyday and is getting braver! He still mostly crawls, since it's much quicker to get anywhere. Funny kid. He looks way too small to be walking to me! He only weighs 18 lbs and is still wearing mostly 6-9 month size clothes. He's a little shrimp, but it sure makes him cute to see walking around!
He loves remotes and controllers.

He loves to play with his brothers!

Callister was trying to sneakily dodge the picture!

He's pretty good at cheesing for the camera!

Here he is standing up to get the soccer ball.

Another cute cheesy grin showing off his only two teeth!

Aww, hugs for Pooh bear!

Now he's feeding Pooh bear a Lego.

Here he's playing with the dog that Grandma Ruth Lloyd made for me when I was little. I sure love this kid!     



1 comment:

Emmy Montez said...

He is so sweet! I can't believe it. I love his little cheesers!

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration