Monday, June 30, 2014

June!

Caellum is 14 months old! He loves to walk and run around!

Caellum learned how to wave!

Connell's Field Day at school. He and his friend Zac are wheelbarrow racing. They did great!

Connell's turn to be the wheelbarrow!

Callister got a much-needed haircut!

Isn't he handsome?

Connell and his team getting medals after their last soccer game.

He played so awesome at his last game! We're so proud of him!

I went to do plasma one day and this is how I found Callister when I came home. :)

On our birthday weekend, Mom and the kids and I all went to Utah and got to visit Uncle Leland and Aunt Lindsey and Raegan! They live in such a beautiful home and location! It was so fun to see them! We went to this Farmer's Market and Leland treated us to yummy shakes!

Mom made us a yummy carrot cake to celebrate! It was so fun to be with her again for our birthday, and for Father's Day! Mom turned 60 this year, and I turned 34.

We also celebrated with Ross, since his birthday is on the 4th! I love that mom and dad are living in Almo again! We've been able to visit often and the kids know them better now. Summer is so fun!

No comments:

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration