Monday, June 30, 2014

Lloyd Reunion!

  

 We had our second Lloyd Reunion at Almo Park on June 19-21st. This was our first time actually camping in a tent with our little family, and  I think it went pretty well. Connell and Callister slept all night long and Caellum only woke up his usual once or twice. It was fun to have everybody all together again for a couple of days! 

Aunt Marty with Ella and Faith. They were lucky enough to be sitting by me when I finally got my camera out!

Connell and Callister trying out Uncle Leland's hammock.

My favorite picture! Caellum was so clingy to me the whole time and wouldn't even go to JayC without crying. Funny kid. Turns out his two top teeth finally broke through in the next couple days...

Cute little baldy!

Connell enjoying a smore.


Callister posing. He's such a goofy kid!

Playing Bingo with the cousins.

 After the weekend, I finally started potty-training Callister! I've been putting it off for awhile, even though he's been ready, since we currently only have one bathroom that we share with JayC's mom and brother. It's been going fine so far, though. He's had a few accidents, but he stays dry all night and he's figuring it our quickly! He even did great at church yesterday, and I was so nervous!

Such a big boy! No more pull-ups!

My sweet boys! They're all best buds, most of the time!

2 comments:

Emmy Montez said...

well at least you got out your phone! I don't think i can even post about the reunion-i didn't take one picture. I don't know why its so hard for me...? Cute-those pictures are great. It was such a fun time. Our first night actually camping as well (the backyard and basement don't count) Those two teeth explain a lot as far as clingyness goes-I saw them totally poking through on saturday!

Unknown said...

Good for you Callister! Grandma june is proud of you!!

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration