Monday, August 11, 2014

4th of July and Connell's Birthday!

 
We had a fun 4th of July in Idaho Falls. We went to the parade (JayC and Connell spent the night in sleeping bags to save our seats) and had a barbecue at Grandma and Grandpa Hebdon's house, and then we went to the epic fireworks that night. Grandpa Jay was visiting from Las Vegas. It was nice to spend some time with him! I have some more pictures on my phone, but I haven't loaded onto my new laptop yet. (Connell dropped my old one and shattered the screen, so I got a new one!)
Connell and Caellum playing at grandma and grandpa's house.

We took some pictures with Jay and JayC's brothers for grandma.

Our little family.

My adorable boys!
 We also celebrated Connell's birthday on the 4th, since most everyone was together for the barbecue and his birthday was on the following Tuesday. Connell's been excited about superheroes lately, so I found a cake to fit the bill and he loved it!

7 years old!

Blowing out the candles!

He got Hulk hands.

And a Lego, of course!

On his actual birthday, the 8th, he got new glasses!

He looks so grown up!

2 comments:

The Ottley's said...

What a cute family!

Emmy Montez said...

Oh, I like his new glasses! He really is getting so big. You guys always know how to party on the 4th!
Yahoo Woody! Yahoo Buzz! Yahoo Woody and Buzz!! (guess who/what that's from)

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration