 |
| First day at Magic Kingdom! This pictures illustrates well how hot and muggy it was! |
JayC left for Miami in August for six weeks to fulfill his Air Force Reserve time. We spent most of the month in Almo with my parents and visiting cousins. The boys learned how to be country boys and had a great time! Then we flew out of Salt Lake to Orlando to meet JayC for a week at Disneyworld! We stayed at Shades of Green, which is the resort on Disney land just for military families. It was a nice, tiring vacation! I think it took us all about a week to recover after we got home again. We made some fun family memories!
 |
| Connell and Callister hanging out with Mr. Disney and Minnie. |
 |
| Main Street of Magic Kingdom! |
 |
| Caellum hung out here most of the week. He was so good! |
 |
| The teacup ride! Callister was actually enjoying himself until Grandma got out the camera. :) |
 |
| Connell won us some free Frozen slushies by playing a Pinocchio game! |
It was super hot and humid, but it rained every afternoon for a little bit and that helped cool things off a bit. The last day, it rained a ton, but then cleared up. Apparently there was a tropical storm passing through. It was the perfect time to get some shopping in! I handled the humid heat way better than I do dry heat and didn't get heat exhaustion at all! It was great! This is one of the first trips to a Disney park that I haven't either been pregnant or injured, so I thoroughly enjoyed myself!
 |
| You can see Rapunzel's tower in the background. Love it! |
 |
| We had to buy drinks at Gaston's Tavern! One of my favorite new places in Magic Kingdom. |
 |
| We got to ride the train! Callister was in heaven with all the planes, trains and autos we got to ride on/in! |
 |
| Trick or treating at Mickey's Halloween Party! We got so much candy. |
 |
Callister was a good sport while we went on the "big kid" rides. He was about a quarter of an inch
too short for a lot of rides, unfortunately, but he had fun playing while we took turns going. So much to see! |
 |
| Animal Kingdom safari! Very cool, but we didn't get to see the lions. I guess they were all sleeping. |
 |
| Epcot! You have to get a picture with the big ball! |
 |
| The boys inside the shark from Finding Nemo. We also saw the Nemo show. Fantastic! |
 |
| We went to Norway to see the trolls! Why is it so difficult to have matching hats on everyone at the same time?! |
 |
| Connell tried to pull the sword from the stone. Thank goodness, he's not the king! |
 |
| Grandma Danna and Callister on the carousel. She was a good sport! |
 |
| The Star Tours store was awesome! |
 |
| All of us in front of Olaf outside of Disney Hollywood. There was a lot of Frozen stuff going on. |
 |
| The boys with the patriotic Mickey at our resort. |
It went by way too quickly, as it always does, but we had a good time in Orlando. The boys did pretty amazing! I was dreading the airplane flights the most, and they did awesome. After the 4 hour flight back to Salt Lake, the lady sitting next to me told me that she had never seen such a well-behaved baby! I was very happy to hear that! I had been trying really hard to keep Caellum occupied, and I guess I did a good job. (Whew!) Callister slept most of the time and Connell played on the tablet (of course!) I was still happy when we landed. Flying with kids is super stressful! I'm so glad that Danna was able to come with us, cuz she helped so much with the kids! I wouldn't have done it without her! (JayC had to drive back to Miami and fly out of that airport, so I would have been alone with the kids.) Getting back to the grind of normal life is always very difficult after such a fun trip. I'm so glad we were able to go.
1 comment:
Its great to see all the pictures.! Seems like waaay more than disneyland. We will have to try that out one of these times. Glad you had such fun! Those cold drinks all look yummy! There is nothing better than delicious disney drinks when you are so hot and tired.
Post a Comment