 |
| Binky overkill at Almo! |
 |
He loved his binkies!
|
Caellum turned 2 years old on the 18th! It's amazing how he has grown up so quickly! He was just a baby when we moved back to Idaho, and now he's so smart and independent. We even weaned him from his pacifier or "binky" a few weeks ago! That was quite the accomplishment. I was scared to death, since he was getting so dependent on it for sleep and just wanted it all the time. I decided one night that we would just "lose" his binkies, so we looked around and couldn't find one. He would say, "Where binky?" and I'd just say, "I don't know, it must be lost." He finally stopped looking and gave in and went to sleep without it without too much fuss. He only asked for one the first and second nights, and he hasn't since. He still has some hard nights getting to sleep, but for the most part, he does great. He talks so much more now and I don't miss that big thing covering his mouth! It was our first kid to really care about a pacifier. And I'm proud to say we weaned him before 2! We had a little celebration for his birthday with his grandma and grandpa Hebdon, Grammy Della, Grandma Danna, Uncle Cole, Uncle Chase, and Emma. We served pizza and I made a Boston Cream Poke cake. Yum!
 |
| Big brothers had to help unwrap, of course! |
 |
| And of course, he got Duplos, our favorite toys! |
 |
| Grandma Danna got him a cool bike to ride on! |
 |
| So excited about his bike! |
 |
| One day soon he'll be able to reach the pedals! |
 |
| He looks tired, cuz he just woke up from his "crash" after the party. |
 |
| He was worn out and fell asleep before we even had cake! |
1 comment:
Looks like such a fun birthday!! I can't believe our babies are two! But he won't be your baby for too much longer! Love you!
Post a Comment