We were compelled to get Connell a little Castle slide to put in the back yard. He loves it! His favorite thing to do is go through the laundry room to the garage, and then out the garage side door to the back yard, run around to the back to play on his slide, and then come back in the house into the living room through the sliding door. He'll just do this randomly, so from time to time it'll get quiet and we'll wonder where Connell is. Then we'll see him in the back yard. I guess it's more fun to go the long route to the back yard! Funny kid.
I'm almost unpacked and finding a place for everything. Only a few boxes left to sort through. We've had a problem with ants already in the laundry room and kitchen, but I bought some Terro ant bait, so hopefully that will destroy their nests. They sure love that stuff! But other than the ants, we're loving our house! It's nice to have privacy again (verses living in an apt). And JayC is enjoying his "work" so far. He's still doing inprocessing stuff until he starts doing the CDC (Career Development Course) to prepare for his actual job. He is happily surprised that he hasn't got into any trouble at this base for anything! At his other bases, if he walked or breathed wrong, he'd get chewed out by some higher ranking guy. So he's enjoying his freedom again. Hooray! I very much enjoy having a happy husband! Let's hope it continues to go well for him.






7 comments:
Kaylene, I just wanted to say that I am LOVING your playlist right now!
:) Heather
Super cute house. I'm glad things are getting calmer for you. It was so good to hang out with you guys. We miss all our game nights. Good luck getting all settled in.
I swear I checked your blog on like friday, and there wasn't any new posts! weird.. That house is so cute! the yard looks awesome, oh nia would love that! Whelp, Mrs. Poet, talk to ya later!
I bet Connell just loves the room to play! That slide looks fun! And your house looks great!
Congrats on your new house! It sounds like you have a VERY active little boy! That is very fun! :)
What a cute place! AND it has a FENCED YARD! That is the coolest thing in the world when you have a toddler :)
Wow! your house looks great! im sad you guys couldnt stay in texas any longer. even though we were not all that close, we could have worked something out. I could have convinced Josh to take a road trip. Anyway Im happy that everything is working out so well for you guys! Connell is getting so big!!!!
Post a Comment