This beautiful heavy wood sofa table. (I know, nothing is centered in this picture! Forgive me, I'm still arranging.)
This goofy toddler eating lunch. Ok, no, we already had him! But the table is new and there are better pictures if you keep scrolling...
Another crazy toddler...
This lovely armoire that opens up and the drawers have velvet lining for your DVD player or Xbox 360 in our case. The tv will fit perfectly on top of it, and we'll move the desk into the other room.
Here's our beautiful new dining table! It only cost $99 (we bought the chairs somewhere else), and it is my dream table. I'm in love! It has a leaf and it opens up to fit all 8 of our chairs with plenty of room to spare. It's high quality wood and it's sooo nice to have a real table instead of the card table we've been using for years... I feel like a real woman now! :)
And last but not least, our new loveseat...
and couch! They are a genuine leather reclining matching set, and we love them!! These were JayC's choice, and we still can't believe we got such a great deal. I won't tell what we paid total for all this stuff, but I will tell you that we paid cash, so you know we got a good deal! I'm sure most of you could care less about our furniture, but it's my blog and I'm ecstatic!! I'm happy we have some nice things now and the next time we move in however many years, the movers won't be able to make fun of us for having so little!






4 comments:
Wow! It all looks great! What a great find. I love the couch and loveseat too! My only bit of advice is to go to Wal-mart or some other fabric store and get some clear plastic vinyl covering to keep your table beautiful! They usually have it to sell by the yard, and then you can cut it to fit. It has sure helped protect our table from fork dings and water marks. The kids can be brutal! So happy for all of your new stuff!
NOTHING is funner than new furniture!!! Great to hear you found so many great things. Enjoy it!
seriously, it looks so nice. how fun to get some stuff you actually choose yourself! happy homemaking!
How fun!!! Someday we will do the same! We don't have a card table (though sometimes I wish we did!) but we do have two free tables that I will not be sad to get rid of someday! I especially love the sofa table and your dining room table!!!!!!!! Great job paying cash too!!! I love that feeling! And thanks for all the pictures! It was very fun to see what you got and what your house looks like!
Post a Comment