Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Spring Break in Idaho!

I decided to take the boys home to Idaho for Easter and Connell's spring break, so I rented a car and drove them by myself. It was a great trip! We got to see most of the grandparents (Missed you Jay and Frannie!) and lots and lots of cousins and aunts and uncles. The boys were wonderful on the long drive there and back, and it was definitely worth it. Poor JayC had to stay home all by himself and work. But he survived, even though he didn't think he would! We'll see if he ever lets me leave him again... ;) 
Isn't this the cutest picture of Callister? I love that you can see all 6 of his teeth (and 7 and 8 are popping through on the bottom). 
 We spent Easter weekend with JayC's family in Idaho Falls. We got to see lots of cousins at Grammy Del's house on Easter. We had some yummy food and the big easter egg hunt. Connell did pretty well for himself but Callister wasn't really interested in anything but running around outside.    


                      Connell and Bella playing at Grammy Del's house. They played so well together!
         Danna finally got to hold Callister when he went to sleep. He is such a mommy's boy! I didn't get very many pictures, but we had a great time hanging out with Grandma Danna, Uncle Cole and Aunt Candice and Bella, Uncle Chase, Grandma and Grandpa Hebdon, and Grammy Del and all the cousins.
 Next, we went to Almo to see my side of the family. We were lucky and got to see Ross and Sherida's new baby Louisa! It was so fun to see a sweet new baby! There were lots of cute baby animals too: goats, kittens, and even baby chicks! Connell calls it Grandma June's farm! The boys had a blast! I'm so glad we got to be there when my parents were able to be there also. They drove up from Colorado for the week. All my siblings and their families were able to be together on Saturday for our late Easter celebration. Leland and Lindsey put together eggs and candy for the kids, so we got another awesome egg hunt! Connell got quite the haul! (Again, Callister just had fun running around outside.)
 Callister loved the red wagon! He's such a cutie in his hat and hoodie!
 Denzel was quite the trooper and helped entertain Connell and keep him out of trouble! We got to help celebrate Grandpa and Annelei's birthdays. I took some pictures, but they all turned out blurry.
But I did get this cute one of Leland and Lindsey holding Lily. It was great to see family and I can't wait for our next trip home in July!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Sounds like so much fun, oh wait, I was there! Ha, thanks for documenting and taking the pictures. That is funny that Connell calls it Grandma June's farm. Uncle Ross would be offended! LOL.

baby

Together Forever

Connell Celebration