Happy Mother's Day yesterday to all you wonderful mothers! On Thursday, Connell brought me home this cute little flower that they had potted and decorated at preschool. He was so excited about it and kept saying, "I love you, Mom!" when he got off the bus. When we got into the house, he said, "Mom, I love you! Happy Valentines Day!" I had to laugh! I hated to have to correct him and tell him it's for mother's day, instead of Valentines day! He's such a sweet little boy and is always so considerate of my feelings. If I'm sad or mad, he is always aware and asks why I'm feeling that way and tries to help me be happy. How could I not be happy with such a sweet son?! He's so stinkin' adorable! And he's doing great with his glasses and wears them all the time now with no fight. (Yay!)
Then, on Sunday morning, I woke up to take a shower and get ready for church, and I found these lovely roses in the bathroom. What a nice surprise from my sweet hubby! He also had a nice tear-jerker card to go with the flowers. Later, after church, he had the boys bring me a cute card he had picked out for them to give me. It's a Toy Story card with Woody on it, and it says, "It's Mother's Day? Well, reach for the sky!" And the inside says, "It makes you easier to hug!" So cute! I love Mother's Day! I love my boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
When did Connell get glasses? He looks cute in them! Gorgeous flowers! Happy Mothers day!
Hooray for being appreciated! I love it. It is so nice to have a day to be acknowledged for all the hard work that we do! Way to go JayC! Gotta love those tearjerker cards! And Connell is so cute in those glasses!
So cute! happy mothers day!
Post a Comment