Caellum turned 6 months old on Friday, the 18th. He is just the cutest little boy ever! I just love this age, because he is learning so many new things, but I also hate it, because it means now he's just going to get bigger and bigger and no longer just wants to be held all the time. Although that also means I get a lot more done around the house and I'm still nursing him, so I still get lots of cuddles. And I love to see my boys learn new things.
This little guy is all over the place! He rolls backwards and forwards and scoots around, always off his blanket, of course. He sees something that he wants and he goes for it! I have to be careful already of small toys and legos that may be lying around... I'm sure he'll be crawling before too much longer.
Friday night, we gave him his first taste of real food! He loved sucking it off his spoon and didn't want to stop, but I figured 3 spoonfuls was enough for his first time.
Most of it ended up on his bib, but he'll get the hang of it. He definitely likes food more than his older brothers did at this age!
He's been watching me eat and drink for a month now, so I guess he was ready for it to be his turn. Caellum's been a little bit more fussy than his brothers were for teething. I think it is pretty painful for him. He's usually super sweet and happy all day until bedtime and then he'll be a little fussy. Hopefully a tooth will make an appearance soon. We love this little guy! He is so attentive and smiles at his brothers and it's fun to see them all interact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
he has his own little look, doesn't he? So different from the other two boys. You guys have random kids like us, I guess. :) SO adorable and sweet, and I can't believe he's 6 months already.
Post a Comment